Q. We are a user of computer equipment. Are we a producer of hazardous waste?
A. On 15th July 2005 numerous items were classified as hazardous. These include CRT monitors and lead acid batteries in UPSs.

Q. Do we need to register as a producer of hazardous waste?
A. If you disposal of 200kgs or more of hazardous waste per year then you will need to register with the Environment Agency. This is equivalent to approximately 15 monitors or 8 complete computer systems.

Q. How do I register my site as a Hazardous Waste Producer?
A. Register with the Environment Agency. The charge is £18.00 for on-line applications paid via credit card.

Company Profile
Weee Compliance
Wee Recycling
Secure Destruction
Contact Us


© 2014 Triple 'e' Recycling Ltd.